Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Signing-Off


Hello, everyone ... and goodbye ...

After a three-year run, the time has come for me to retire from this blog. It's a combination of old connections changing, and new directions opening - for me, and for mission work in Belize and elsewhere in the world.

I am grateful to so many of you out there ... my mission partners on the ground in Belize, and those of you back home who followed our work and supported our efforts in so many ways.

I still - VERY STRONGLY - recommend Belize to those on the fence, thinking they would like to try overseas mission, but just not sure.

If you would like to take that step, please get in touch with ...

Walter Thompson
Associate Pastor of Outreach
1st Presbyterian Church, Midland, TX
walter@fpcmid.org
(432) 684-7821, ext 115

Tim Tam
Executive Director
The Word At Work, Amarillo, TX
ContactUs@twaw.org
(806) 342-3600

Good by, good luck, God bless ...

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment